The rapid adoption of smartphones and tablets is reshaping the home search process, as consumers are tending to use easier and faster ways to access information and browse online listings. Many companies have already jumped on the mobile bandwagon and optimized their websites for hand-held devices.
However, websites and their mobile versions, blogs and social networking accounts are not enough today for real estate professionals to attract tech-savvy buyers, sellers and renters.
You can get more info about real estate application development via various onlin sources.
Mobile apps are a greater way to build rapport with clients instantaneously. With the increasing number of mobile devices, more and more brokers add mobile applications to their marketing tool box in order to reach a greater quantity of home-buyers and improve conversion rate.
These figures confirm the growing reliance on mobile devices by home shoppers. The vast majority of home-buyers that download real estate mobile applications and access real estate content find apps very useful. In fact, mobile applications provide a quick and convenient way to search and filter through thousands of properties in the neighborhood areas or countrywide.
- An app from the real estate company may have the following features: Property search by city, state or ZIP-code;
- GPS-enabled search;
- Advanced search with additional search filters, such as proximity, price range, number of bedrooms and baths, garages, pools and spas, other interior and exterior features;
- Search results displaying in map or list views;
- QR codes scanner to get instant information about the property of interest;
- Frequent MLS (multiple listing system) information updates;
- Google mapping with Street View