Invisalign offers a comfortable and discreet way to align your teeth. Standard metal brackets are considered bad. Many people avoid medication because they are perceived as having an "ugly" and uncomfortable appearance. With Invisalign, you don't have to worry about a "metal mouth", not being able to eat your favorite food, or feeling uncomfortable all the time. The clear, detachable funnel is custom-made and works quickly and efficiently. They give you something to really smile about – no one will ever know you're wearing them!
How does Invisalign work?
The Invisalign treatment in Wellesley via https://westondentalspecialistsgroup.com/invisalign-weston-ma/ uses a series of clear, ready-made, ready-to-remove cups to smooth your teeth. This nearly invisible mouth shell exerts a controlled force and gently and evenly moves your teeth into the correct position. The transparent trimmer is worn all day long and can be removed when feeding and brushing.
Image Source: Google
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- Teeth that are crowded in front of you, bent, etc. can be returned to their original position to make it look, feel and function properly.
- Digital technology offers more personalized and more effective treatment plans.
- The tray is made of smooth plastic which is comfortable to carry and does not irritate the mouth like metal clips.
- You can take it out when you eat and drink, which means there are no dietary restrictions.
- You can also remove them while brushing and flossing your teeth for good oral hygiene.
- The lines are clear and almost imperceptible. Most people won't even know you are wearing them.
- You can see your progress in each phase of treatment.
- They are also great for brightening the skin at the end of the treatment.